bob, i need your help about cool and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got two bottles of this it looks like water very little tan color to it..i called schaeffer's today jim said it should have a red tint to it and that he thinks it neutralized itself be cause its been on dist. shelf for 6 months..can you look at what you have and let me know if this is normal...my dist. will replace them for free..i already added this stuff to my anti freeze change for the winter

boxcartommie22 ,
My open bottle of #258 Clean & Cool is as pink as it can be and smells a little like soap.I've had this bottle since February when I stopped by Bob's place and stocked-up on Schaeffers goodies.I have no idea how long he had it before I bought it off of him.I never opened my other bottle.
Bob can give us the scoop on this product when he answers.
I never even heard of the stuff before I saw Bob the first time.

offtopic.gif
BTW,take some advice from me. DON'T visit Bob before 'Bike Week' and spend HALF of your beer money on Neutra,#132,Clean&Cool,etc.
It makes for a long bike week!
frown.gif

[ August 13, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: rugerman1 ]

It should have a red tint to it as rugerman did an excellent job describing it.

BTW,take some advice from me. DON'T visit Bob before 'Bike Week' and spend HALF of your beer money on Neutra,#132,Clean&Cool,etc.
It makes for a long bike week!

Yea but just think all the trouble I kept you out of... I might have saved ya a bad night with one of them really really ugly women down there as we all know you don't go down there for anything than to drink and ride.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back