Bluetooth speaker

I have this Bugani M90 40w which is on sale now for $ 39.93 . Sound clarity is amazing and plenty loud . I also have the Anker Soundcore 2 ....... 12w.... sounds good for it's size but doesn't compare to the Bugani at the same price .

Bugani Link >>>>>>
I got mine the other day. Effortless connection and it rocks.

My only gripe? Playing low volume indoors. Like when wife napping. Not the speaker for that. Even the lowest volume is pretty punchy. But I can just use the Oontz for those times.

The Bugani rattles the joint for low $. Oh other gripe, have to charge it every evening, but that's a me problem.

One drawback to the speaker is the low battery alarm . The alarm will continue to sound off after you plug it in to charge it . When it does that just turn the speaker off then back on .
Mine has not done this. It just shuts off when battery is too low. Interesting.

What is the actual alarm? Audio?

The Bugani beeps when it gets to 20% charge and the Anker Soundcore has a red light that comes on at 20 % charge . My phone displays the % charge and I usually charge them to 80-90% for longevity .

Thank you again guys!! The Soundcore Select Pro speaker came in and I love it!! You can download the app and adjust the equalizer. Sound is definitely decent for the money.. I really like the fact that I can download Sirius XM since I have it in my car as well and listen to it..

Thank you very much 😊

Back