Bluetooth speaker

Anker is pretty good sound for the price, but mine died after about 2 years. (It was in my kitchen next to the stove, so the heat may have done it in).
Must've been a bad one. I've left mine in the Texas summer heat and it hasn't failed. Almost 3 years in. Still good as new.

Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 12W Stereo Sound, Bluetooth 5, Bassup, IPX7 Waterproof, 24-Hour Playtime, Wireless Stereo Pairing, Speaker for Home, Outdoors, Travel https://a.co/d/esRp1w3

Going with something like this is probably even better than, with the $8 discount

Napping with Pink Floyd
IMG_4887.jpeg

It's too small and won't be loud enough. I'm a multi something. @Scott S PM me your address and I'll pay Amazon to send you the dark green one in the link I gave. Do it by 9 Eastern tonight.
I'm heartfelt that you offered to do that, but it's not necessary, I was looking to save a little bit of money, but it's really not necessary.. Thank you so much. May God bless you just the same..

Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 12W Stereo Sound, Bluetooth 5, Bassup, IPX7 Waterproof, 24-Hour Playtime, Wireless Stereo Pairing, Speaker for Home, Outdoors, Travel https://a.co/d/esRp1w3

Going with something like this is probably even better than, with the $8 discount
A solid buy. I was just showing the one I got a few years back which they still sell, guessing they spent too much on the tooling or it still has plenty more to give. New one couldn't possibly not be better though. But the older one is plenty. 12w of output may not sound like much but that's a lot in practice.

Doss has been reliable and affordable .. Had it a few (3-4) years now. Used it this morning changing my oil. Listen to the Under the Hood podcast. :)

I have this Bugani M90 40w which is on sale now for $ 39.93 . Sound clarity is amazing and plenty loud . I also have the Anker Soundcore 2 ....... 12w.... sounds good for it's size but doesn't compare to the Bugani at the same price .

Bugani Link >>>>>>

I have this Bugani M90 40w which is on sale now for $ 39.93 . Sound clarity is amazing and plenty loud . I also have the Anker Soundcore 2 ....... 12w.... sounds good for it's size but doesn't compare to the Bugani at the same price .

Bugani Link >>>>>>
Can I play Prime Music via Alexa on my phone through Blue Tooth to this speaker? Will it work?

The reason I ask: It won't typically work with most BT speakers. Not as simple as it sounds. A lot of people will just say "it should" (which tells me they don't know). I think Bezos set it up so his music will only come out of Alexa devices.

Can I play Prime Music via Alexa on my phone through Blue Tooth to this speaker? Will it work?

The reason I ask: It won't typically work with most BT speakers. Not as simple as it sounds. A lot of people will just say "it should" (which tells me they don't know). I think Bezos set it up so his music will only come out of Alexa devices.
I found these questions about the speaker

Q: Can I play Prime Music via Alexa on my phone through Blue Tooth to this speaker? Will it work? It won't typically work with most BT speakers. Thanks.
A: Yes, as long as you’re using your phone to stream the music, and the speakers are connected by Bluetooth. see less
By Echo in the United States on June 18, 2023

See 1 matching Q&A

Customer Reviews​

Good Alexa speaker
By Charlie in the United States on September 15, 2020 The blue light is too bright to use in a see more

Small size, big sound
By Lisa Donato in the United States on July 8, 2020 Trying to pair with Alexa Echo

I found these questions about the speaker

Q: Can I play Prime Music via Alexa on my phone through Blue Tooth to this speaker? Will it work? It won't typically work with most BT speakers. Thanks.
A: Yes, as long as you’re using your phone to stream the music, and the speakers are connected by Bluetooth. see less
By Echo in the United States on June 18, 2023

See 1 matching Q&A

Customer Reviews​

Good Alexa speaker
By Charlie in the United States on September 15, 2020 The blue light is too bright to use in a see more

Small size, big sound
By Lisa Donato in the United States on July 8, 2020 Trying to pair with Alexa Echo
I still have my doubts. Yes the phone streams the music, but the Alexa app won't recognize just any BT speakers.

I may just try it with this one though and return it if no good.

1. Cheap rechargeable Bluetooth dongle.
2. Alto T8 portable PA speaker.

altogther it’s more money, but for a small portable BT arrangement you’ll have a hard time going back. Alto is a growing popular brand with gigging musicians just starting out.

I just figured it out!

I was right and wrong.

I was doing it wrong!

But I was right. You can't play music through Alexa on the phone..............to BT directly

Yet you can if download the Amazon Music App!

It would be nice if Bezos told me that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::cool:

Bugani Link >>>>>>
I have that Bugani as well, i will second your recommendation. I also have the Bugani m83 which is $89 right now with a $20 coupon. It sounds really good!

Back