Blackstone analysis kit- Where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez- how long does it take for these guys to send out a kit? Do they let the orders build up before sending them out? I have been waiting 3 weeks!

They are a reputable company and site sponsors. Why not be proactive and give them a call?

phone: 260-744-2380 (8-5 EST)

I've ordered the free sample bottles several times and have always received them within a week. Actual UOA are pretty fast two. My recent one was sent out on a Monday and I had the e-mailed report by Friday.

It took about 3 weeks. But you have the option of ordering more kits when you send in your sample.

My first kits took about a week and a half. My UOA was mailed on a Monday and they e-mailed me results that Thursday. I asked for replacement kits when I sent the UOA and got them within a week and a half of mailing the UOA.

Mine took about 2 weeks and the results about a week. This is what the kit looks like
 -

-

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
It took about 3 weeks. But you have the option of ordering more kits when you send in your sample.

That's about what it took to get mine too. Postmark said they were mailed three days before I got them.

Their oil analysis work has always been done very quickly. They were also very responsive the couple of times I asked them a question.

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:

quote:

Postmark said they were mailed three days before I got them.

That's in line with First Class shipping.

I mentioned that because I figured someone would invoke the standard slow service excuse of "It's the Post Office"
grin.gif

XS650, I mentioned First Class shipping to point out that Blackstone may be a little slow in dropping off sample kits at the posts office. Maybe they don't want to have to do this every day.

Anyway, in the above picture I see a small, angular ruler thingy. That didn't come with my kit.

And here is my only complaint the Blackstone kit:
The piece of paper you're supposed to fill out sucks. It's thin and flimsy and ink will leak right through, making pretty much everything illegible. Good luck reading what I wrote, fellas!

quote:

Anyway, in the above picture I see a small, angular ruler thingy. That didn't come with my kit.

I do a lot of close up and industrial photography. It's to show relative size of things is all because everyone had their screen rez to different settings. If you want one the only place I've been able to find them is at a forensic crime investigation supply web site
smile.gif
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back