Bitog traffic is astounding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many responses, but the views are amazing!

The old expression of bad publicity is better than no publicity really comes into play here.

If I was pushing some nature-defying product, I would begin my campaign here!

It's like an encyclopedia....I know when I first came here, all I did was read....lol. I'm sure that's what we are seeing, with the high views
wink.gif

Certainly, but the oil additive sections in parts houses continue to be empty. Excellent cash flow from people looking for a quick resolution to problems from Quik-Lube shops.

But I can't judge, I'm an additive junkie!

Originally Posted By: Hethaerto

The old expression of bad publicity is better than no publicity really comes into play here.

If I was pushing some nature-defying product, I would begin my campaign here!

I can remember when we had about 90 members on here and about 200 guests.

Originally Posted By: ocrstar
BITOG has about equal traffic to pepsi.com at this point. Pretty good considering Pepsi is a worldwide common product.

source: www.statsaholic.com

I wonder what the draw to Pepsi is? Prizes?

That's cause it's the same 12 forum members hitting refresh to see if any of the other 11 members posted something new.

Seriously though, this site is awesome b/c there's so much information on here, I think that's why you get so many views, people are constantly reading more and more. There are times even now when I read threads from years ago, and when I first found the site I would constantly just go through the pages and pages of past threads reading everything I could.

Great site, hope it doesn't change

Originally Posted By: sicko

That's cause it's the same 12 forum members hitting refresh to see if any of the other 11 members posted something new.

Seriously though, this site is awesome b/c there's so much information on here, I think that's why you get so many views, people are constantly reading more and more. There are times even now when I read threads from years ago, and when I first found the site I would constantly just go through the pages and pages of past threads reading everything I could.

Great site, hope it doesn't change

Alas, the only thing that's constant is change. The site will continue to grow and evolve. IMO, beyond the naturally fascinating subject matter (if you don't agree with that, why are you here?
wink.gif
), the insistence of the owners upon maintaining standards and not letting this devolve into a hate-fest explain the popularity.

Thanks to all of you who do your part to keep BITOG going strong.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back