BITOG stickers?

I see a lot of people who are in San Diego or Socal and it got me thinking. I'd drive right past a fellow BITOG'er and never even know. So how about small, discrete BITOG stickers? I'd be willing to overpay for something like that if the $$ went to the forums.

quote:
Originally posted by gtx510: So how about small, discrete BITOG stickers? I'd be willing to overpay for something like that if the $$ went to the forums.
Yeah, the clear kind that stick to the inside of the window.

quote:
Originally posted by BrianWC: Oh man, I'd be in on that. We need the BITOG online store, lol.
T-Shirts that say "Got BITOG".

count me in!! i would love bitog oil change stickers that cling to the window...also, a hat...lol...aren't we something here!!!just like lil kids here...i just love this stuff learning alot

tom slick Member Member # 1550 posted 20 August, 2006 03:53 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- it would be easy enough to setup in at cafe press. you could even get a bitog thong if you'd like. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posts: 1766 | From: Central Coast, Calif | Registered: May 2003 | IP: Logged | [LOL!] [LOL!] [LOL!] . Not funny. [No no]