BITOG 400 Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Request​

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Well...the gremlin is back this morning. I tried to do a screen shot, but no idea how to do that. Took me 3 tries to get in here. It says!
Are you logging off and logging back in every day? Is this happening only when you are trying to log-in? Or is this happening after you have logged in?

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit. Additionally, a 400
bad request was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle this request.
If you read through the link I posted in post 16 it gives some reasons why error 400 can happen.

Are you logging off and logging back in every day? Is this happening only when you are trying to log-in? Or is this happening after you have logged in?

If you read through the link I posted in post 16 it gives some reasons why error 400 can happen.
No, I seldom log off. Just switch screens to another website.

I have an almost zero tolerance for messing with computers and cell phones. I just want them to work and not learn much about them.

If this persists, I will just call my local computer guy. Tell him to order a new PC and Laptop for backup. He sets them all up before delivery. He takes care of my anti-virus and and it ready to use when it gets here.

I also want one of those life alert things for if I fall and can't get up. (which has happened)
The Public County Health Nurse was here Monday. I dumped the ball in their lap to get me one. I sure don't care to mess around getting it set up. Guess one of their nurses is tech savvy and has done numerous ones of them before. She comes tomorrow.

All I want to do with it is give them my checking account routing number or credit card for monthly billing on auto pay. That will get my Daughter and best friend off my back. Just put the thing around my neck and be done with the process.:cry:

For a moment I thought "BITOG 400" was a new NASCAR event. I was gonna yell.. "Boys, we've made it. This is big time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back