Best option for oil and filter 2022 Kia Seltos EX (heavy usage)? Inline 4 base AWD model no turbo. 0W-20 oil

It does appear that way. Pretty interesting.

The Triple Action Benefits stated by XOM on their website match what they were saying about the discovery made with Red Bull - more power, cleaner and better wear protection.

"Mobil 1's Triple Action+ Formula to combine outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness with the added benefit of maximized engine power. Specialty components in synthetic oil reduce friction, helping to prevent and remove sludge buildup in just one oil change. This technologically advanced formulation provides 20X better** internal engine heat protection than industry standards (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit)"

Just speculating here but that new mystery oil from Valvoline, Restore and Protect, might have some of the same secret sauce in it. Usually when one company comes up with a breakthrough the others follow.

Just speculating here but that new mystery oil from Valvoline, Restore and Protect, might have some of the same secret sauce in it. Usually when one company comes up with a breakthrough the others follow.
It's definitely possible. It appears there are two things going on with that Mobil 1 RB16B formulation. One is that it uses 25% bio-sourced base oils and the other is some ingredients from the cosmetic industry. This is all public knowledge based on numerous racing articles found online.

It's definitely possible. It appears there are two things going on with that Mobil 1 RB16B formulation. One is that it uses 25% bio-sourced base oils and the other is some ingredients from the cosmetic industry. This is all public knowledge based on numerous racing articles found online.

Novvi is not only in the lubricant business but also in the cosmetics and personal care business as well as other sectors.

No need to overthink it.
Unfortunately for me I might not be capable of this. For now yes, I'm just doing safe enough for now...in the long run I am not capable of avoiding overthinking it. I know myself well enough haha

Check this thread out:

What are we looking for?

For you, if your car is still in warranty the best shot you have at Kia honoring it is doing scheduled service and oil change at their dealerships. Feel free to change oil a thousand or so miles earlier than recommended.
If I trusted the dealership (non corporate) in my current location I'd do that. Instead I feel safer with Ford dealership quick Lane for the next couple months until I move. I'll check out the kia dealer in my new area after the move.

I would order Walmart supertech synthetic, 2 jugs gets you free shipping to your doorstep. It has the latest dexos gen 3 rating and is only $19 per 5 quarts jug. This is helpful when you're changing it 6 times a year. I would also use OEM filters but change every other oil change.

Back