Best flashlight you’ve ever owned.

This is nuts...

Screenshot_20211128-115834.jpg

Well to the OP you are on a great path here but a bit behind the times. I literally live within walking distance of the streamlight company. It is huge and is well known in the first responder world all over. Yes extreme up front cost compared to other stuff however the big selling point to me is the LIFETIME WARRANY. Over 24 years I have purchased over 15 lights from them of all different types. The stinger that you mention was on my belt for over 15 in different forms first a standard bulb then changed over to LED. Now they have evolved in recent years to a much more compact strion series a brighter light which has a great USB charging version meaning no more looking for the stinger snap in charger I'm sure you have.

Again in the real world things get dropped, driven over, etc all the time. Streamlight allows me to literally walk up to a window drop my broken light with a simple form and they do a complete rebuild on it from cap to lense. I feared that COVID would end this forever and again was shocked when they put a outside drop box and then started just fixing your light and mailing it back to you for FREE!! I have only ever paid for a battery replacement on some models, on some they warranty that also.
Even if nothing appears wrong with your light the lense, switch etc are getting worn, if you have a chance some time to be on vacation etc send them your light and they will give it an update for you. Ive had the worn, nicked up aluminum barrels replaced by them even without asking.
I am envious!

Love that company. I swear, I talk about this **** flashlight almost everyday.🤣🤣 Just because I’m amazed at the ridiculous abuse it takes, and keeps right on going...day after day after day. Best $115 bucks I’ve ever spent. If it ever breaks I’ll have to check out their new lights.

I have had this streamlight for I would guess 10 years or longer. Battery is wearing out and doesn't stay charged long but it's been a good one. I should purchase a new one for Christmas.

20211129_051238.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to the OP you are on a great path here but a bit behind the times. I literally live within walking distance of the streamlight company. It is huge and is well known in the first responder world all over. Yes extreme up front cost compared to other stuff however the big selling point to me is the LIFETIME WARRANY. Over 24 years I have purchased over 15 lights from them of all different types. The stinger that you mention was on my belt for over 15 in different forms first a standard bulb then changed over to LED. Now they have evolved in recent years to a much more compact strion series a brighter light which has a great USB charging version meaning no more looking for the stinger snap in charger I'm sure you have.

Again in the real world things get dropped, driven over, etc all the time. Streamlight allows me to literally walk up to a window drop my broken light with a simple form and they do a complete rebuild on it from cap to lense. I feared that COVID would end this forever and again was shocked when they put a outside drop box and then started just fixing your light and mailing it back to you for FREE!! I have only ever paid for a battery replacement on some models, on some they warranty that also.
Even if nothing appears wrong with your light the lense, switch etc are getting worn, if you have a chance some time to be on vacation etc send them your light and they will give it an update for you. Ive had the worn, nicked up aluminum barrels replaced by them even without asking.
You don’t live at MCCF do you? 😄;)

Back