Best Bug, Turd and Tar Remover?

What is your opinion as to the best Bug and Tar Remover? My Stoner has run out. I don't care 'bout how safe it is. I just want it to work.

91qtSlJ972L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

If you are just trying to clean small areas I found that the old WD40 works as well or better than most commercial bug and tar remover. If you are trying to clean a large area and you really dont care about safety full strength Purple Power works really great, just make sure you rinse it off really well.

Tarminator is potent. You could use an APC like Optimum Power Clean at full strength. Citrol 266 is also good. Most of the citrus degreasers are using around .3-1.3% d-limonene, which are great organic solvents. P21s Total Auto Wash is a good one....3D Orange Degreaser. Power wash it off.

Rain X actually has a very, very good bug and tar cleaner..... Thick viscosity spray and let it sit for a minute to 2 minutes... Stuff wipes off with a paper towel.

Reactions: 4WD
If you are just trying to clean small areas I found that the old WD40 works as well or better than most commercial bug and tar remover. If you are trying to clean a large area and you really dont care about safety full strength Purple Power works really great, just make sure you rinse it off really well.
+2 on the WD40

I would be willing to use whatever I could find. I’ve been to Walmart, Home Depot, and a few local places and no one seems to carry bug and tar remover as of late. Seemed like every auto detail brand had one and now I can’t find anything.

Back