Best Anniversary Present

Wonderful wife bought me a Ruger LCP II 380 not knowing I already had a regular LCP 380.. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing! Waiting to get it at the FFL and in the meantime trying to see if I have to pad the grip on the new pistol as I did on my older model. See Hogue and Talon grips still available.

I've been itching for one for a while. That or a shield .380 easy.. Love the action on it, so fast. That way I can carry it chamber empty and still exhibit speed with a draw!

Difference between LCP and LCP ll ? Too lazy to Google.

I've had a Kel-Tec P3AT for years, first generation. Same gun more or less, Ruger just stole the design and made a copy.
Probably shot mine less than 300 rounds.

Keep mine in a CD case on top of the vehicle sun visor, driver's side. Last chance weapon.

Funny thing now. Got pulled over a couple years ago. Cop asked if he could search my car. Sure, I have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong. (except a little speeding;)) He never looked up there to find the weapon. I have a carry permit, so no problem anyway. Just thought a cop missed a weapon, that could end his life.:p (I would never do that, just saying that he missed it)

I had an LCP. I I put many many thousands of rounds through it and can not recall even one problem. The LCPII .22...is another story:mad:

Difference between LCP and LCP ll ? Too lazy to Google.

I've had a Kel-Tec P3AT for years, first generation. Same gun more or less, Ruger just stole the design and made a copy.
Probably shot mine less than 300 rounds.

Keep mine in a CD case on top of the vehicle sun visor, driver's side. Last chance weapon.

Funny thing now. Got pulled over a couple years ago. Cop asked if he could search my car. Sure, I have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong. (except a little speeding;)) He never looked up there to find the weapon. I have a carry permit, so no problem anyway. Just thought a cop missed a weapon, that could end his life.:p (I would never do that, just saying that he missed it)
Trigger, locking slide after last shot, different sights (minimal improvement) and overall grip.

Back