Best action shoot-out film ? honors goes to Heat IMHO..

I will always think Trejo backed out....bad vibes whatever....
I also read that Pacino was suppose to be a coke head....but they changed it for the movie but he says he tried to play the part as a coke head anyway.

If he is just the driver, the clothes wouldn't matter, would they?

BUT...I just watched this deleted scenes video and I think you guys are probably right!!! Watch to see WHY!!!

I'm confused...

Should I go purchase some insurance thru AllState, buy some BubbaGump Shrimp, or rock out to Black Flag?

Last edited:
If he is just the driver, the clothes wouldn't matter, would they?

BUT...I just watched this deleted scenes video and I think you guys are probably right!!! Watch to see WHY!!!

its something how most times DELETED SCENES don't matter one bit. Those scenes change a lot IMHO. Especially Trejo's home scene. Especailly cause I hate it when a movie forces you to think up your own idea of "what happened!?"

Not to bring this post back from the dead but just read the house that Neil used in the movie just went on the market for over 21 million in Malibu in case anybody would like to buy it.....

I Like the movie so much i bought the canvas...my GF did not like as much as me.....its retired to my "cave"

The movie is on now. I just watched that scene.

that and the end scene are the only two worth watching in that middling at best movie "Heat." IMHO. Unpopular opinion, but, I'm sorry, it's too scripted and dry for me. (Amongst many other things, but, gave it another shot about two months ago.. That's a no for me.)

Excellent production, though.

I'd nominate it for the "BAD movies" thread.

EDIT: There is a third scene.. that was a NICE big tow rig at the beginning with the armored car. We do forget, the world was not on video surveillance at the city level in 1995.

I nominate the entire movie "Ambulance." For this thread.

Back