Beretta 84F .380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this little weapon from Gunbroker.com. It is used, but in very good shape. I keep it in my vehicle, (yes I have a ccw) Paid $299.00 very happy with the transaction. Hopefully going to the range this Saturday.

Last edited:
They're nice and the size makes them much more comfortable to shoot than the mousegun 380's. I think Ruger introduced their version of the LC9 in 380 as competition since up until now it was basically a Walther, Bersa or Llama in a mid-size frame.

Nice choice and a great pistol! Enjoy!

The 84 is in a class by itself in the .380 category.

Not that there is anything wrong with the others, they are just an apples to oranges comparison with the Beretta.

I took it apart last evening to clean it, and I`m not sure if I`v got the recoil spring in correctly. Before I took it apart, it loaded a round really nice and smooth. Since then, when I load a round in the chamber from the magazine it acts like it wants to jam? Also,I watched a video on a guy showing how to reinstall everything. He installed the spring in a swift real easy transaction. Where as I was working a lot harder to install it.

Last edited:
I have an 85 ( the single stack variant ) and don't recall it being hard to get back together.

The .380 Beretta's do have a really stiff recoil spring.

Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
They're nice and the size makes them much more comfortable to shoot than the mousegun 380's. I think Ruger introduced their version of the LC9 in 380 as competition since up until now it was basically a Walther, Bersa or Llama in a mid-size frame.

Nice choice and a great pistol! Enjoy!

Thanks!
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back