Beard Oil

Originally Posted By: Al
Interesting hope it works.

I am 71 and looking at older guys a beard makes them look older. I manage to hang out with both guys and gals..that I know pretty well. At least two of them told me how good I look compared to other old f*rts. I shave immaculately and am always well groomed. Makes a huge difference..lol.

Originally Posted By: RichardS
Al is right, it will age you. I turned 30 in January, but can easily get pegged in my early 40s with all the white beard hairs.

Y'all are right - a beard can make you look older. But I'm not that old yet (37) and I'm a distance runner, so I'm in good physical shape, and I don't have any hair loss, so, I don't feel that it ages me that much. I do have a few gray/white hairs on my chin, but my hair and beard are sort of dark blond/reddish, and,there are only maybe 5 or 6. So, they don't stick out much.

I figure since I've never grown a good, full-sized beard (6 months+ of growth), I'm relatively young, and I'm in a job where it's acceptable, why not.

I am single right now and looking to date, so that's the only thing that could maybe be affected by it. I know there are women who hate beards. But, the other side of the coin is that there are many women who love beards. I've dated a few who have told me that, and wanted me to grow mine out. So, whatever. We'll see how I do.
smile.gif
I'm right at that age too. I am 38 and my beard grows quickly.

I usually keep it as a "chin strap." Nothing long or crazy.

In a week and not more than two, I look like Wolverine somewhat...

Back