Baldwin-Hastings P40010 -LF722

My last two VeeDubs I logged a total of over 83,000 miles with only one minor warranty claim. Not bad at all.

I used to use Hastings filters exclusively, 25-30 years ago, but can't find them locally anymore.

My last two VeeDubs I logged a total of over 83,000 miles with only one minor warranty claim. Not bad at all.

Oh I should add NO RECALLS either.... have one on the wife's Edge right now and it's not the first one. Who buys Fords anyway? :p

I used to use Baldwins on my Jeep but they were hard to find then. No idea where to get one now and unfortunately it doesn't sound like there's any reason to look anyway.

I used to use Baldwins on my Jeep but they were hard to find then. No idea where to get one now and unfortunately it doesn't sound like there's any reason to look anyway.
I am still holding out hope for a response for a filter QC issue I had. Patiently waiting...

[email protected]
May 31, 2017 at 11:45 AM

What does dieselgate have to do with rock solid 20k mile ultimate durability that has never been seen prior in this century. I couldn't walk 20k miles me-self 😢 😆
Yeah, OK 🤣🤣🤣

I pushed a used accord pre BITOG days to 498k Was manual trans vehicle. The car is still on the road today in Carlisle PA. Will your VW hit that mileage: didn’t think so. Sorry Jim; try another angle 🤣🤣🍻🍻

The Guilty plea nullifies that. 🤣 I still would own one though. Saw a friend w/400k on the 4 cylinder engine. The car was toast but it was still ripping around.

Anyways, After seeing this Baldwin filter I'm going to see where their coolant filters are made otherwise I'll just buy one. WIX getting expensive.
Justin: don’t waste your breath trying to “educate the educated”.

Folks always will deny bad things that happen to their beloved make of vehicle. Point is simple: BW was caught. I could care less for kcjeep and Jim’s support and denial.

Yeah, OK 🤣🤣🤣

I pushed a used accord pre BITOG days to 498k Was manual trans vehicle. The car is still on the road today in Carlisle PA. Will your VW hit that mileage: didn’t think so. Sorry Jim; try another angle 🤣🤣🍻🍻
Youth disregards experience because they have none .
KC and I are your elders..show some respect if it's possible.

Pushing a car down the road ain't the same as driving it young man. 😂

Youth disregards experience because they have none .
KC and I are your elders..show some respect if it's possible.

Pushing a car down the road ain't the same as driving it young man. 😂

Don’t ever talk to me like I’m a kid Jim. I have auto repair experience. You obviously don’t. Talking about respect too: you GIVE it then earn it. Don’t ever forget that. Thanks for the offensive remarks BTW!

Back