Autozone Counter Schmuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 05Blazer
Well i wouldn't say I got mad, I just got frustrated because I was trying to educate him about why the GC is a good oil and he cut me off in mid sentence to say what he said. Now, who says he has to think that I know what I am talking about? no one, but he should still not be ignorant as to cut me off in mid sentence especially when I'm the friggin customer for cryin out loud. Plus they didn't even know that they dropped their prices on that oil in that store from $29.99 to $24.99 with the K&N filter. Thats pretty poor managment and service to not know your own product prices better than your customers'.

GC is very good oil, it is just not the best choice for all engines.

Originally Posted By: Mark888
Perth and Brisbane are just slightly warmer, but like almost all cities in Australia, they are on the coast, so the temps do not get very high.

holy carp. lemme tell you i have lived through some perth days that were straight out of [censored]. 45 deg C. being on the coast makes no difference when the desert heat gets blown onto you.

australia has some alpine regions too. I guess it could get down to what, -10 deg C? winter mornings can freeze in many parts. Perisher can get -10 to -15 deg C in winter. (not many people there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back