Automotive code reader....best brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at replacing a Actron AutoScanner CP9575 which is about 3 years old with a newer and quicker version. This doesn't read ABS or Transmission codes. When I start looking it seems overwhelming. I'd like to have recommendations on a good brand and I can follow up from there.
Thanks in advance,
Randy

Not 5k.
smile.gif
I'm in the used car business and need one to do a quick scan, not worried about resetting or monitoring. My actron will monitor. My partner has an actron that will check trans and abs codes but is very slow.

Do you have an Android phone, and or a Windows PC with Bluetooth?

OBDLink MX paired with some excellent apps will do many things for you, at a reasonable price

$99 on Amazon

Originally Posted By: Trav
Best $180 you will ever spend. I have had Innova for years as a supplement to a full feature scanner(s) and they are durable and reliable as it gets and this series is the best yet. I don't use the full feature ones as much anymore this does most of what I need outside of manufacturer specific and bidirectional stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Innova-31603-CarS...ds=Innova+31603

Any chance you use this with nissan/infiniti SRS? Autel AL619 or MD802 is what i'm looking at right now, it does what i need but china based updates. Innova is least here in the US, least i think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back