Auto parts store employee sadness

Sadness is when the best parts guy gets fired and probably jail. I always tried get to this guy.. I've probably had 5 conversations with him in the last couple months. Won't go into the rest. I'll try to find a link.

IMG_1787.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably one of the first things your are told when you start working there is not to confront thieves. Expect a multi-million dollar lawsuit against AutoZone O'Reilly by the shoplifter's family. All that just to try and prevent a $20 loss.

Last edited:
Probably one of the first things your are told when you start working there is not to confront thieves. Expect a multi-million dollar lawsuit against AutoZone by the shoplifter's family. All that just to try and prevent a $20 loss.
O'Reillys.. yeah the family claimed he was a good guy. Uh huh sure.

Probably one of the first things your are told when you start working there is not to confront thieves. Expect a multi-million dollar lawsuit against AutoZone by the shoplifter's family. All that just to try and prevent a $20 loss.
The problem is when criminals are left unchallenged, they continue to raise their game. Soon it becomes an entitlement to your and others property.

Last month in a suburb of Denver, a Dad and Son woke in the middle of the night stealing a scooter from the homeowner's back yard. They chased the thiefs, but the thiefs got away with the scooter.

The theifs came back later that night and shot up the house, killing the homeowner. It wasn't good enough for the thieves to gain the scooter. They felt entitled to not even be challenged in the theft. This is what happens when it becomes ok for someone to take others property. It becomes an entitlement to the theive.

Here is the story but keep the source in mind, which means the story is more likely than not 🚫 one sided in favor of the thieves/murderes.

Wasn't gun related.. I'd say the shoplifter most likely a health issue and the fist fight set it over the edge.

Yes, no gun was used but autopsy will show strangulation.
This guy will definitely get prison time and sued for wrongful death.

————————————————

Long time ago I worked in a supermarket and I chased a shoplifter stealing beer out the store with a broom. He got away, jumped into a waiting Chevy S-10 and they sped off. If I was able to grab him I would have not put him in a headlock.

Last edited:
I’d countersue the victim’s family for pain and suffering, because if that dumb 💩 hadn’t shoplifted, the guy in the pic wouldn’t be up the creek like he is. I’m sure he feels terrible, but unless we want the world to resemble San Fran, there have to be consequences to behaviors like these.

Now think about the flipside: if this clown had been accosted by law enforcement for the exact same crime and this happened, he would be charged with theft & felony resisting arrest & the officer would be protected by legal immunity.

Yes, no gun was used but autopsy will show strangulation.
This guy will definitely get prison time and sued for wrongful death.

————————————————

Long time ago I worked in a supermarket and I chased a shoplifter stealing beer out the store with a broom. He got away, jumped into a waiting Chevy S-10 and they got away. If I was able to grab him I would have not put him in a headlock.
Who knows maybe the guy was threatening the employee's.. I'll try to follow the trial.

Friend of mine worked at Little Caesars pizza located in a Kmart. When some shop lifters were trying to leave and getting confrontational with store security, him an the pizza crew came to the rescue. The shoplifters were tackled and pinned down, cops were called and the crooks were removed.

This was 20 years ago and probably forbidden back as well but he kept his pizza job and did not get in trouble AFAIK.

Friend of mine worked at Little Caesars pizza located in a Kmart. When some shop lifters were trying to leave and getting confrontational with store security, him an the pizza crew came to the rescue. The shoplifters were tackled and pinned down, cops were called and the crooks were removed.

This was 20 years ago and probably forbidden back as well but he kept his pizza job and did not get in trouble AFAIK.

I remember you telling this story a while back.

Good to hear your friend and the pizza crew lay the smack down on those criminals. (y) 🤕

Last edited:
Back