Austin, TX - Body Shop Recommendations

Unfortunately someone decided they needed to share my lane and side swiped the Giulia. They didn’t argue fault at all and took ownership the moment it happened.

Unfortunately none of the shops in USAAs network will touch the car so I’m needing to find my own shop, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I’ve only been in the area for a year so I don’t have personal experience with shops.

Anyone have a body shop they’d recommend?

Caliber Collision has been good to me. There are several in the area. Will they work on that car? idk, but call and ask. In Texas you can choose your repair shop, but be careful with that too, I just got my truck back after loaning it to a friend who needed to borrow it for 6 months because his chosen shop dragged their feet and fought hard with his insurance.

Last edited:
Caliber Collision has been good to me. There are several in the area. Will they work on that car? idk, but call and ask. In Texas you can choose your repair shop, but be careful with that too, I just got my truck back after he needed to borrow it for 6 months because his chosen shop dragged their feet and fought hard with his insurance.
Caliber is one of the USAA network shops but unfortunately they won’t work on it.

Can you post photo of the damage.

IMG_4697.jpeg
IMG_4705.jpeg

Back