Astro Low Pro “Ratchet” for Nano Sockets

Seen this over on Garage Journal

IMG_2020.jpg

Seems like a great idea and I already have the nano sockets. My only concern would be if I have a dumb moment and backed myself into a corner with it (it’s non-reversible).

Anyone have experience with it?

Not too much, but l got one.
Didn't get my My Nano sockets yet though.
The ratchet is made nicely though, head is not locking, but it's nice and stiff, don't flop around at all.
Has a screw for the pin to snug if ever needed.

I have one, it works well. Reversible would have been good. I recall reading that they didn't do it because of patents not allowing it. At some point those patents might run out and they'll consider making it reversible.

There are some belt tensioners for which this would be a lovely tool. But I agree the flex head may be more of a minus than a plus.

I have the sockets in 3/8, but not this ratchet, very intriguing. The sockets are really good quality. Thanks for sharing.

I have the sockets in 3/8, but not this ratchet, very intriguing. The sockets are really good quality. Thanks for sharing.
The few times I used the ratchet it was helpful. Locking and a reverse lever would be a nice upgrade though, but as I mentioned earlier that could be a long way off.

I recently bought it but haven't used it yet. I also have their regular ratchet for the nano sockets and it works pretty well too.

Back