Are you noticing your aging

My eyes started to go downhill right at 40 and everything slowly followed. Now at 49 I'm heavier than I've ever been, and motivation to make positive life changes is very hard to come by. 2020 in general has been pretty bleak which isn't helping either.
keep moving, our old bods are like old engines, except drink more water, and walk some,,in door at the malls are good,,imho

At 57, the years of being a touring drummer are beginning to show. Hard to get up from the floor or being on my knees. Hearing is going, especially the higher frequencies. Neck starting to aggravate me. Find myself just getting lazier, really starting to enjoy sitting in my comfort chair, lights low, and watching movies. BUT with a 16 y.o. daughter, I try to keep going. Find myself just saying...I don't want to....A LOT. Started snoring lately, driving the wife nuts. Oh, my "transmission" doesn't get into gear like it use to either!!!

I turned 67 in March... I had foot surgery 1.5 years ago due to sports damage, working on Corvette injury, birth defect, arthritus and age. I had carpal tunnel surgery. Both of these should have been done 10 years ago but I was caring for my parents and working. Reading glasses are a must. No more bench pressing transmissions into '60's muscle cars. But I am one of the lucky ones, as I have few worries to mess with my mind. Oh yeah, stretching and some kinda exercise are key.

yup I started to feel the aging a few years back. Back starts to hurt after working in the garage. Can't party (with alcohol consumption) back to back, have to have days in between.

I'm almost eighty four and don't have enough derriere left to hold my pants up. Haven't lost/gained weight, everything just rearranged itself. Disinterred a four inch sprinkler head this AM(75F/humidity) and felt like I had done two days work. Apparently the lawn sprinkler outfits in our area have so much work they won't even call you back,so I do it myself. Used to be hardly nothing at all, but these days it is a major challenge. Same with changing oil or rotating tires. Increasing entropy for sure.

I’m only 24 so I can’t relate to most of these yet but I have a decade of heavy truck and equipment repair behind me already. I’m starting to feel it as most truck techs do in 10 years or so. The good part of it is I’m now starting to work smarter.

I hope you lift safely. I personally know several people who blame excessive weight lifting as the reason their joints went severely downhill in later years.

I do, that's a good point. I keep good form, and instead of lifting max weight for minimal reps, I do max reps with lower weights. I believe the max reps also provide a bit of cardiovascular benefit along with maintaining muscle mass.

Well yes and no....
what were we talking about?

Mind feels young about life. Old body just fights my every move. Keep trying to get to Planet Fitness and some appointment always seems to get in the way

62 last Friday. I was the king of multitasking.........holding a real job, Amsoil, Sick Bike Parts, my investments, rental property.........now I am getting to feel like I am serf slave boy, and if I didn't take notes - the stuff I forget starts to be longer than the stuff I am actively working on.

So with that, I am retiring from my real job Jan 8 2021.

Physically I still feel fine. I should exercise HARD more, rather than take a decent walk almost every day. I eat decently and maybe 2 beers or ciders per week.

At 44 I haven't yet begun to decompensate or to decompose. I don't suffer from those aches many of my contemporaries complain about. i don't sigh when I sit down and I don't grunt when I get up. I'm stronger now than I was ten years ago but I run a bit slower.

I'm 51 and still feel the exact same as I did at 18:D. I'm still the exact weight too. I have all my hair (although some grays are coming in, started noticing them in my mid 30s), flat stomach, six pack abs, and no wrinkles. Not a single ache or pain. I hope I stay this way!

I try to eat right, lift weights three nights a week (tonight is chest and shoulders night) , and try to take a run every night.

I'm only 29 and I've already said "back in my day when there were intros to TV shows."

Back