API SP/GF-6 Royal Purple 5W-30 test results from PQIA

wemay

Site Donor 2023

1608162283638.png

1608162317129.png

1608162350152.png

1608162463854.png

Last edited:
No Noack anymore? that sucks, was nice seeing that. Looks pretty typical.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I believe Tom NJ addressed this not too long ago but i couldn't find it. His comments made perfect sense though.

I love Royal Purple if they had 10W-40 that was readily available then I would use it in my truck.
I not sure I love RP but I do have two Jugs in the stash that made my price point at $20 a jug from a WM close out last year. Its 10w-30 and I may use it next summer. That place would have to freeze over before I'd pay $35 a Jug for it!

I not sure I love RP but I do have two Jugs in the stash that made my price point at $20 a jug from a WM close out last year. Its 10w-30 and I may use it next summer. That place would have to freeze over before I'd pay $35 a Jug for it!
Lol 😂 yeah it is expensive stuff but I like to buy it occasionally because when I was in school they were one of the companies that supported our engine building team as long as we displayed their banner when they done competitions.

Looks similar to SuperTech at twice the price.
They all look pretty much the same by these measures. the Simplest explanation is to much deviation from these proportions exceeds limits in some cases and causes performance failures in others. could there be Some oppurtunnity for some ground breaking imaginative formulations? Maybe boring but maybe this is what good specs look like.

Back