Anyone interested in a warm winter tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up for a Dominican Republic 8 day motorcycle tour. Last year we took their mountain and north coast tour, and this year I'm taking the southwest coast and desert tour the first week of December. They have a fleet of a dozen Suzuki 650 V-Stroms, the husband rides and leads, and his wife drives the van with luggage. We enjoyed it a lot. Not shilling--we paid the full fare. Experienced riders only.
http://motocaribe.com/7-day-south-west/

I have a V-Strom, so it was right at home for me. They are great any-road bikes, and some of the roads there are under construction for years. Anyway, fun trip. It is a ride on two lane country roads in a very interesting country. Very good pork, chicken, beer, rum, fished-out reefs, poor beef, friendly villagers, good local coffee, very interesting riding through the busy towns, beautiful empty beaches, good hotels included.

So they put the old lady in the back of the pack in a van and for the entire vacation you are trying to lose her right?

maybee after i retire
smile.gif

I just got the December Motorcyclist in the mail today. There is an article about this on pg70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back