Anyone have experience with/knowledge of Sailun Atrezzo SH406 ?

So My brother is buying a used(2017) Ford Escape from Carvana... Looking through their inspection checklist, it looks like they have replaced the tires and brakes (yay! new tires and brakes for "free")
Zooming in on the photos, it has a matching set of the aforementioned (Chinesium) Sailun Atrezzo SH406.

anyone have any First/second hand experiences with them? Replace before Winter? it's AWD.

now he has an extra set of Chevy Volt Wheels with snow tires Mounted to sell....
-no the wheels won't fit the escape . Volt is a 5x115 pattern with a 38 offset, and the escape is 5x108 with a 52.5 offset.

as for the snow tires themselves if he wanted to get another set of wheels... they're 215/55 17's, where the escape takes 235/55 17.
a little narrower, and a little shorter. (extra 24 revs/mile per Discount tire's calculator.)

he has several sets of wheels and tires left over from an 05(?) Mustang he used to own, but all the rubber is well past expired, and IIRC the Mustang bolt pattern is different from the escape.

Last edited:
I put a set of Atrezzo Z4 all seasons on a 2004 mustang GT
had them for two summers before i sold the car i know not the model your looking at !
i have nothing bad to say about the saliun brand of tires,

When I bought my "Certified" used Toyota, they'd put new Sailun Atrezzo 402 tires on it. As far as I know, they were thoroughly unremarkable. No problems with them. Replaced due to wear at about 63k miles.

If the snow tires meet the load rating they'll be better at cutting through the snow to the pavement, at the detriment of bottoming out more in snow drifts. I'd find some used rims to slap them on if it were my car.

I think I had a set of the atrezzos, very good gripping and riding tire, but wears out quickly. They gave them a fake Italian name to make you think they're sporty.

If the snow tires meet the load rating they'll be better at cutting through the snow to the pavement, at the detriment of bottoming out more in snow drifts. I'd find some used rims to slap them on if it were my car.

I think I had a set of the atrezzos, very good gripping and riding tire, but wears out quickly. They gave them a fake Italian name to make you think they're sporty.
when he came over for supper tonight, he was already shopping for escape rims online... to switch the snows over... had the same though on his own.

now if the shipping cost for wheels wasn't so high the Volt rims would be easy to sell... he's also planning on selling the weathertech's he has on Ebay.

Back