anybody good in theorycrafting mathematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Vikas
What in the world is "theorycrafting"? Does OP have his own language to communicate with the rest of the world?

its a world of warcraft thing .elitistjerksdotcom were were theorycrafter .basicly they evaluated the possibility of character to get optimal damage ,resistance to damage etc
it was called theorycrafting .true since i aint permited to call it a theory its more of an hypothesiscrafting thing ( grin)

Hey, you changed the rules!
wink.gif
I thought you said each variable is to be used only once. If so, then the answer is 6 combinations. If all the variables can be used up to 3 times, then the answer is 27. xxx, yyy, zzz, yxx, zxx, etc, etc ...

i think they can be reused but only once each( i aint sure but it feel like it can ! so yes the answer 27 is correct!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yvon_la
is there a way for me to fabricate a grid or geometrical form so i can put all 27 possibility ?

You could make a rectangle consisting of 3 rows with 9 fields each: 3 x 9 = 27.

Like this:
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

i think they can be reused but only once each...

"only once each" is the direct opposite concept of "can be reused". When you write about math and logic you have to be clear.

Originally Posted By: mk378
i think they can be reused but only once each...

"only once each" is the direct opposite concept of "can be reused". When you write about math and logic you have to be clear.

so you are saying that in the 27 result there could be more then one xxx yyy or zzz etc?

Last edited:
so you are saying that in the 27 result there could be more then one xxx yyy or zzz etc?

I think a big part of the problem here is that you don't seem to understand what it is that you're trying to achieve.

You need to have a lot better idea of what you want to make happen before anybody can help you. Or before you can help yourself...

there is one of this one of that and one of that lets call them :

! @ ?

how many combination are possible !

i hope this is clear enough?

In the group of 27, "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will each be represented exactly once. Those combinations are three of the 27 possible. The other 24 are mixed combinations such as "xxy".

Originally Posted By: mk378

In the group of 27, "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will each be represented exactly once. Those combinations are three of the 27 possible. The other 24 are mixed combinations such as "xxy".

ty ! so 27 is confirmed! perfect .now i understand a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back