Any Thoughts On FLEETGUARD FILTERS>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one of the very few filters, I have never tried on my Police Interceptor.

I was just curious as to thoughts/opinions on them
dunno.gif

It's always fun trying something new (you know how we are
grin.gif
)

I dunno about their lube filters ..but the hydraulic filters that I have (15 of them) are spec'd pretty fine.

FWIW
dunno.gif

Thanks Gary! I'm having trouble with their site right now. Does anyone know if they have an app for the Motorcraft 820S
dunno.gif
And where I could purchase a couple
confused.gif

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

Fleetguard's parent company is Cummins, so any Cummins dealer will carry Fleetguard. Also, many truck repair shops and HD truck dealers carry Fleetgaurd as well. Most of their filters are good quality with decent to excellent beta ratings and nominal micron ratings. They also have some synthetic media lube oil filters now, but limited applications for those. I'm not sure if they have a filter for your MC - 820S, call a Cummins dealer near by and ask if you can't get the website to work.

Cummins has "rebranded" their corporate divisions.

Fleetguard has become Cummins Filtration division.

The Cummins blue corporate logo will become Red/White or Red/Black/White. They want all divisions to change logo's by the end of the first quarter 2007.

Fleetguard , apparently, will remain a brand name for customers of engines that are not Cummins. Or so they claim......

OH, TURDS!!!
frown.gif
My gal tried to be sweet, and bought me 5 of these suckers, tonight! It came to almost $10 each with shipping. OK... She meant well
blush.gif
Are they at least top-shelf filter, or am I looking at $1.99 quality>
confused.gif
dunno.gif

Go to the link at the top of the page " Who ya' gonna call" and call Fleetguard, ooops I meant Cummins Filtration, and ask them the specs for the part number.

They make a good filter construction wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back