Any Members With Classic/Muscle Cars?

That is a nice car. And so rare to see them that haven’t been distastefully modified.
Thanks. Only modifications are black Saleen wheels and Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers.

Attachments

• Saleen Wheels Mustang.JPG
    Saleen Wheels Mustang.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 8
I got a little collection. I have an 87 Buick Grand National (original owner and 65k miles), 94 Corvette (orig owner 65k miles), 06 Corvette, 07 Corvette, 66 Cadillac Deville, 78 Jeep CJ7 and a 32 Ford Street Rod (real steel body and Ford 312V8). I got other pictures I need to find and post.
Wallpapertoys.jpg

I have a 1993 Infiniti J30. It is definitely from an era long since gone, and is a 300ZX in spirit and basic execution.

Does that count?

I searched through a good bit of archives here and didn't see this mentioned very much at all. Anybody here have some classic muscle in the stable?

I have a 1979 Z28 that I've had for 27 years...it was my 1st car that I got when I turned 16 and got my license. Finished a 10 year restoration a couple of years ago.

Whatcha got?
If a 1979 Z28 with the 350 was rated at 175 horsepower, and my 2016 Buick LaCrosse has 300 horsepower, wouldn't that make my grandpa mobile a super-muscle car? :) Seriously, the LaCrosse with the 3.6L rocks like a V6 Camaro (it really does, same engine).

If a 1979 Z28 with the 350 was rated at 175 horsepower, and my 2016 Buick LaCrosse has 300 horsepower, wouldn't that make my grandpa mobile a super-muscle car? :) Seriously, the LaCrosse with the 3.6L rocks like a V6 Camaro (it really does, same engine).
While mine certainly wasn't born as a muscle car, it's considered "classic" in today's standards. The bonafide 500 ponies under the hood that's in it now pretty much classifies it as a muscle car today.

Back