Any BITOGERs live in Pleasanton, TX?

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Looking to buy a seat for a super duty in Pleasanton TX, and the Seller thinks since i live in another state I am not "real".

Seeing if a BITOGER might live in Pleasanton and be willing to wait with the purchase. I will pay for the assist in a big box of Lou Malnatis frozen deep dish pizzas.

About 250 miles, so just down the road in Texas distance. I'm sure there are many closer.
Thanks, also buying a hood in Abilene- but don't expect a like payment issue with that Seller.

Thanks, also buying a hood in Abilene- but don't expect a like payment issue with that Seller.
My first daughter lives near Abilene. If you are going there yourself and have time you might want to detour to Sweetwater to visit the National WASP WWII museum and eat at Big Boy's BBQ.

Reactions: GON
I’m in Austin, so it’s a couple hours. Could make a day out of it and visit San Antonio on a weekend though.

Man with a payoff of pizza I’d definitely be in if I were in TX! Plus I love all of your auction car rebuilds/restorations. If you ever need help tracking down parts in South Jersey I’m game!

Man with a payoff of pizza I’d definitely be in if I were in TX! Plus I love all of your auction car rebuilds/restorations. If you ever need help tracking down parts in South Jersey I’m game!
Just a FYI, this is a actual picture of the pizza that is sent frozen. The bounty is four of these.

The Seller of the seats has gone radio silent.
Photo May 20, 6 33 41 PM.jpg

Back