Amsoil Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK enough already. These vitamins have been on the market for at least 5 years. Old news. Sheesh, if you guys didn't have Amsoil to laugh at, what kind of lives would you have?

Dull or like now, none?

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
OK enough already. ...Sheesh, if you guys didn't have Amsoil to laugh at, what kind of lives would you have?

Dull or like now, none?

Pabs,

Don't let 'em know that it bothers you. That will just encourage 'em to do it more.

Your Buddy,

Larry

Pabs it's all in good fun. Believe me if other oil companies had this type of goofy marketing I'd be making fun of that. It just so happens that even though Amsoil makes good oils, they have a strange marketing team behind them. IMO of course.

Man, I would like to try these Amsoil vitamins, but I heard they will void my body's warranty.
wink.gif

The humor in this goes to you all. If you met Al Amatuzio in person you would see why he has a vitamin line, and a water filter line and so forth. Really these products are not meant to be part of the "business" as Synthetic Oil Formulation is the main business. But if he can provide products to help out dealer maintain a healthy lifestyle so they can live longer, be more productive and enjoy the fruits of their labor so be it.

There is a long history of oil companies producing other non related products. Mobil owned a circus, Exxon an office products company. Always was a case of following the money. Perhaps others can add to the non related list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back