AMSOIL EaO11 - 2019 RAM 1500 5.7L - 11,144km

I’m still surprised M1EP allowed this much ‘muck’ to be cleaned out by the HPL, again on a well-maintained, low mileage engine.
If this happened on an engine with 110k miles of bulk Dino, wouldn’t think anything of it.
Yeah, same here. Possibly of interest to @Pablo this, IMHO, lends some credibility to why AMSOIL stopped spec'ing the smaller Ea15K filter for the HEMI due to it prematurely loading up.

OK, I'm way behind on my filters, and it's @ZeeOSix's fault because he wants me to wick the media dry and then I totally forget about them for weeks or months, lol.

Here's the media from this filter, which @wwillson was asking about earlier:
IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg
IMG_5260.jpeg

I spread the pleats apart to see the carbon, not too bad just with this approach:
IMG_5261.jpeg

Removing a bit of the media, revealed some carbon:
IMG_5262.jpeg

IMG_5263.jpeg

The metal backing is quite interesting, its a black painted metal. What's also interesting is the 2nd layer of filter media, which is distinctly different from the first layer:
IMG_5264.jpeg

This is the back side (back layer):
IMG_5265.jpeg

Compared to the top side (top layer):
IMG_5266.jpeg

OK, I'm way behind on my filters, and it's @ZeeOSix's fault because he wants me to wick the media dry and then I totally forget about them for weeks or months, lol.

Here's the media from this filter, which @wwillson was asking about earlier:
View attachment 177560
View attachment 177561View attachment 177562

I spread the pleats apart to see the carbon, not too bad just with this approach:
View attachment 177563

Removing a bit of the media, revealed some carbon:
View attachment 177564
View attachment 177565

The metal backing is quite interesting, its a black painted metal. What's also interesting is the 2nd layer of filter media, which is distinctly different from the first layer:
View attachment 177566

This is the back side (back layer):
View attachment 177567

Compared to the top side (top layer):
View attachment 177568
Nice photos. What filter is currently on?

Thank You

Back