Amp for anyone building a small bookshelf system

I thought I would share in case anyone here is looking to build a small to medium size bookshelf system and needs a full featured amplifier:

Bluetooth amplifier with sub output

I'm using this amp with a pair of Polk RT25i speakers and a cheap powered Sony 10" subwoofer to provide music to my LARGE shop and it more than satisfies. It took a long time to find a mini amp that had all the features I wanted: tone control, multiple input options, and most importantly a dedicated PASSIVE sub output. There were plenty out there that provided a powered sub out, but that meant nothing to me. This little guy checked all the boxes at the right price.

The other selling point was power. So many of these use the 50w x2 amp chip, whereas this uses the 160w x2 chip. Sure, those are max numbers however the difference is still apparent. I'll refer to the review that was recently posted to YouTube by Williston Audio Labs which gives the little guy an honest run for it's money:

Douk Audio amplifier

Full disclosure, the amp I linked ships with a 24v, 4.5A power supply whereas the unit tested uses a 32v 5A juice box. If you happen to have a 32v 10A power supply you can expect even more impressive numbers. Needless to say, this is one impressive little unit given it's feature set and sound quality.

Hope someone finds this information useful!

I'm running a couple similar Pyle amps. One I'm running to some old JVC speakers via a bluetooth to RCA dongle for the Peloton in my gym. We called them bookshelf speakers back in the day but today they are floor-standing speakers. They sound great. The other side of the gym has a Pioneer receiver feeding a pair of floor-standing Polk Monitor speakers. The Polk have a warmer sound while the JVC have more punchiness.

Those little amps are quite impressive.

Back