Ammunition Cost Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner’s Outdoorsman restocked today. Prices are a little high though. You just need to check often at a shop you know is holding their prices. Ammo is being produced and shipped but selling as fast as it comes in.

Some have bigger contracts or more buying power. I gave up long time ago in place of BB's,Pellets and Paintball with Slingshot ol' Davey Crockett style. Been collecting Honda gear and clearance detail supplies,etc.

Well, you can still get shotguns easily enough. I just got 2 Emperor Arms 12 gauge pumps for myself and son in law. Straight from Buds $259 shipped which is about $100 too much but much more sensible than a Mossberg for $500+. Aint no way I'm paying that and these are about as good a fit and finish anyways. The only real issue if you want to call it that is the tube only holds 4 3" magnums. I can live with that, beside its a trunk / closet gun anyways.
OO Buck is still nonexistant but the local place still has some #4 Buck and a fair amount of it. I guess folks don't realize 4 will do the deed pretty much as well as 00 at reasonable ranges. The federal Bureau of Prisons used to think it worked well enough to stop an escapee. I still have a few of those kicking around in the inventory complements of Uncle Sugar. Its a long tradition to stuff your pockets like a chipmunk on range day;);)
I did find the local place had at least some shotgun, rifle, magnum , large pistol primers in stock. Small pistol as with my trip across the lake last week yielded the same results, NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back