Amazon basics synthetic 5W20 VOA

Well actually you are saying that. What makes one additive package more stout than another? What's your basis for this qualitative decision?
I'm just really curious if, one oil is different than another. Or are they all the same oils with different labels? Me personally for the, for the cost I would just rather go with the name brand. Because you're not saving that much anymore..
Let me ask you a question? If you're not suppose to go by the additive package of the oil and the base oil, what exactly are you supposed to go by? If you don't mind me asking?

I'm just really curious if, one oil is different than another. Or are they all the same oils with different labels? Me personally for the, for the cost I would just rather go with the name brand. Because you're not saving that much anymore..
Let me ask you a question? If you're not suppose to go by the additive package of the oil and the base oil, what exactly are you supposed to go by? If you don't mind me asking?
Approvals

All of them are high-quality oils that will not contribute to oil-related engine damage or failure.
Definitely not, but one I'm sure has higher detergency, to lubricate the engine better and to keep it cleaner.. and that would be the stouter oil I would guess..

Definitely not, but one I'm sure has higher detergency, to lubricate the engine better and to keep it cleaner.. and that would be the stouter oil I would guess..
There are oils that are "stouter" meaning that they have approvals that are more demanding. Like Euro oils that are based off of ACECA A3/B4 and ACECA C3

I am not ranking them in any order but if you think you can determine which is "better", good luck !

There are oils that are "stouter" meaning that they have approvals that are more demanding. Like Euro oils that are based off of ACECA A3/B4 and ACECA C3
What I'm saying, if you compare super tech to Valvoline, Valvoline has a lot more Molly.. that's what I mean by stouter
I am not ranking them in any order but if you think you can determine which is "better", good luck !
Let me ask you this question, what oil do you use and why?

WPP likely doesn't come up with the formula. They blend to the specification of the client which is usually a generic API formula. There's only a few add packs that are API SP certified so it's usually the cheapest one.

Warren Distribution was a blender of private labels like ST, Basics, Kirkland, STP, Meijer, Sinclair and many others besides their flagship Mag1. They were acquired by private capital out of Chicago which owned Highline Aftermarket. The combined companies name is now Highline-Warren. You can find many of their brand name oils on API and Dexos.

Back