Aluminum complex

Hi I'm trying to find an aluminum complex grease that I can get easily locally. I had previously used crc marine for several years but was generally un happy with it. It seemed to run out of pins, bushings, boots, and u joints easily. Most recently I have been using mail ordered royal purple UHP which I absloutly love but sourcing it is a pain. In case anyone was wondering "why aluminum" it has been the best thing I have found for my applications. Wether it be suspension parts to off road quads and side by sides and pins in my back hoe. Originally went to it due to multiple failed carriers in ATVs from water

Schaeffer 219 would be worth a try for you. I am using it in all of your applications and more. 221 would be another slightly cheaper option but still stays where it is put very well.

We have several Aluminum Complex greases. If you are using them in boundary lubrication and water resistance is important I would recommend one that uses an ISO 460 base oil. In our case our 460 grease runs a 500kg weld. It would do well the way you are using it.

We have several Aluminum Complex greases. If you are using them in boundary lubrication and water resistance is important I would recommend one that uses an ISO 460 base oil. In our case our 460 grease runs a 500kg weld. It would do well the way you are using it.
Compatible with high speed bearings as well as u joints and bushings? And you are correct that water resistance is my end goal

Back