All-you-can-eat policy at Wisconsin restaurant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AT&T unlimited data plan throttles your speed to a very slow rate.

So it's still "unlimited", but the rate of delivery is reduced.

An underhanded trick worthy of boycott, but the technicality stands that it is still unlimited. Not sure why they wouldn't do it this way and let it be.

Popei's on Long Island, NY has truly been AYCE for shrimp and crabs in my experience, and that's the only experience besides Vegas buffets that I have. .

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
The size of the man is not relevant in the least. If it was a 110lbs girl complaining you all would be defending her. I don't care if he was hauled to the restaurant on a flat bed because he is Jabba-the-Hut. If you advertise all you can eat that is what you have to provide. It is false advertising to actually have a piece limit on things. Even if the Klumps walk in and wipe you out, so you can't offer the deal to other customers, it doesn't matter. Either don't offer all you can eat specials or be prepared and have a LOT of product available including enough to even feed man mountain if he walks/rolls in. It is a risk the restaurant took and "tubby" is actually right.

I agree with you, on the flip side though this 350Lb man IS showing zero restraint and is more than abusing the system..

If i was the resteraunt owner and i had a customer that was eating me out of house and home i would personally deliver another plate of food with a full reimbursment of this mans money and politely tell him that he's welcome to stay and finish that last plate and give him a full apology.

the resteraunt is wrong
the man is not wrong, but he's not right either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back