All New 2021/2022 Ford F-150

Really interested in the hybrid, I can totally use a genset camping and other times.

Does anyone feel the battery is on the small side, I think they could have gone bigger than 1.5kw.

Do the outlets run on the battery until discharged and then the truck will start, or does the engine run the whole time when using the outlets?

Anyone test drive it yey?, Impressions?

Does regen braking add to stopping power? That is the biggest reason I am with a 250 now, I like to extra weight and control when towing.
It seems like a move in the right direction for me, can be very useful for camping. 7200w on the upgrade would run everything I need. 240v means I could hook it to my well when the power is out :)

I did, especially with the RAM saving me ~$15,000 over the Ford.
15K is a lot of wood, to me a no-brainer to go with the RAM.
27.gif

I saw somewhere some clever suspension changes for the 21, wish mine had ‘em. Monoleaf variable thickness springs in the rear for a decent weight reduction and less friction in motion. I had these on a grand caravan and they were excellent. Front suspension saw some materials optimization for weight savings at the knuckle as well. They probably have to do this to compensate against all the heavy wheels used nowadays.

Back