All food consumed in one day

You gotta do what you gotta do. I like to fast 10-12 hours every day in an effort to balance mTor and AMPK, achieve homeostasis, and encourage autophagy. I only need 4 hours of sleep so I go only 6 to 8 hours of my waking hours without food which is no problem at all. Every fall season I gain 10 lbs very quickly and deliberately. Not all but most of it is fat. 🫣
Yup ...
I also cut my carbs by more than half..I was never a bread eater anyway.. Keep it going rich boy 🤣😂🤣

Business dinner at One Market across from the Ferry Building. I kept it simple and had the potato leek soup for starters, followed by the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloins with dandelion persillade, salsify, and natural jus. I had a slice of Black Forest cake with brandied cherries from Schubert's because there was a birthday.

Business dinner at One Market across from the Ferry Building. I kept it simple and had the potato leek soup for starters, followed by the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloins with dandelion persillade, salsify, and natural jus. I had a slice of Black Forest cake with brandied cherries from Schubert's because there was a birthday.

Seriously...

The rich stay rich🤑

How did the circus wafer taste?
Don't know as I offered it along with 4/5 of the piece of cake to the person next to me who gobbled it up. I believe the wafer was made from white chocolate. With sweets, having a taste does it for me. I don't need the whole thing.
Fancy high end.
But I went with the low-end option! They had fancy oakwood-grilled prime rib but I have been cutting down on red meat for some time.

Last edited:
Virtual signalling at its best!
You are virtually correct. I skipped the wine and other alcohol that was consumed in considerable quantities by my companions. I’m too virtuous to indulge in such excessive behavior. Slurring my words and stumbling around like a commoner. Unthinkable! What would Candy, Jade, and Kiki say?

Last edited:
It’s really a little bit funny. The following is not a complaint but only an observation. Over various threads I have been showing how I eat generally in a pretty healthy manner, thinking it might inspire a few people to make some better choices. That’s of course seen as me being condescending. Eating cattle-feed like a cabbage turnip or having cranberries as a condiment is seen as fanciful by some specimens while any meal over 10 bucks is considered to be a rich man’s luxury. Tough crowd with a good number of squabbling, irritable, hypertensive, and most likely constipated duckies! 🦆🦆🦆

The food forum lacks structure. With a myriad of random threads lumped together finding topics of interest is not easy for the casual visitor and may well be a turn-off. I believe the popularity of the food forum was severely underestimated when it was created as a mere afterthought.

It’s really a little bit funny. The following is not a complaint but only an observation. Over various threads I have been showing how I eat generally in a pretty healthy manner, thinking it might inspire a few people to make some better choices. That’s of course seen as me being condescending. Eating cattle-feed like a cabbage turnip or having cranberries as a condiment is seen as fanciful by some specimens while any meal over 10 bucks is considered to be a rich man’s luxury. Tough crowd with a good number of squabbling, irritable, hypertensive, and most likely constipated duckies! 🦆🦆🦆

The food forum lacks structure. With a myriad of random threads lumped together finding topics of interest is not easy for the casual visitor and may well be a turn-off. I believe the popularity of the food forum was severely underestimated when it was created as a mere afterthought.
Again how special you are you
worthless #$#&#@**#
I actually enjoy your boastings,
I mean postings ..
Keep them coming...
Jimmy..

Back