Agip

I been sniffing around this site for some time now and haven’t heard any talk on agip. I started driving 2003 my first car was a 2003 Hyundai tiburon gt v6 and the local Hyundai dealer used agip lubricants at the time.

They had a direct operation distribution center on Long Island that they sold to a multi line distributor about ten years ago. That distributor is still operating there, but no longer shows ENI as one of the products they offer.

They had a direct operation distribution center on Long Island that they sold to a multi line distributor about ten years ago. That distributor is still operating there, but no longer shows ENI as one of the products they offer.
Funny, that's where I grew up and that's where the dealership was located. Valley stream NY.. what was more Interesting was when I got my 08 sonata Hyundai then recommended Quaker state as per in the owners manual but had a full line of valvoline products offered.

ENI revived the name Agip when they launched their Agip Novecento named line of classic car oils.
While I like Agip I never found any oustanding ENI product. Basically they currently just make very
average group 2/3 based PCMOs and gear oils. Sadly their current offerings aren't worth losing any
sleep over it.

Back