Ads for Classic Small Station Wagons

We had the Chevy Cavalier version of that Buick Skyhawk wagon when I was a teenager. It was a neat little car and a great size for lots of stuff.

My parents had a Chevy Vega wagon before that in the mid-70's. I always like how they looked.

Keep in mind all those EPA fuel economy estimates were based on an old standard and were wildly optimistic. Current estimates are much more realistic.

My younger sister had an old green Pinto wagon when she was in HS. :D
9C677F35-DCD9-4A9E-BB7D-68CE12A61BF7.jpeg

Keep in mind all those EPA fuel economy estimates were based on an old standard and were wildly optimistic. Current estimates are much more realistic.
Not necessarily. That depends on conditions and the driver's habits. Sometimes, for some people, the earlier estimates weren't optimistic at all.

We had the Chevy Cavalier version of that Buick Skyhawk wagon when I was a teenager. It was a neat little car and a great size for lots of stuff.

My parents had a Chevy Vega wagon before that in the mid-70's. I always like how they looked.
I think the 1st car I drove was the VEGA wagon with the automatic . Was 16 and it belonged to a relative

Memories .

I absolutely love station wagons and hatchbacks! They offer the very best versatility and utility of any format, they definitely beat all these new “suv” crap on the road!

Have owned a Chevette , a Champ ( Mirage ) numerous COLTS ( '80 >'91 ) , 3 Festivas ( Mazda 2 ) , a Chevy Nova ( Corolla ) liftback , Toyota Yarises ( Yarii ) , '07 Prius , a '06 SCION XB and 2nd generation Fit(s) . I think that's it . :)

Back