Classic Car Ads : Tailfins

Nobody had fins/wings like the Alfa Romeo BAT cars of the '50s.

bat car.jpg

Exotic Car List

ah yes, the 50s and 60s when all the rage was rocket fins on cars. Inspired by public interest in rocket ships after the Sputnik satellite orbiting earth sparked the space race.

Got the wife suffering a case of anxiety again. I am not even (3) weeks out of surgery recovery and she keeps catching me drooling all over my PC in the "man cave" lusting over classic cars from about 1972 thru about 1979. I do not ever want to restore one again or end up with a show car (cant physically at this age and shape anyway) But want another classic car that is partially restored and ready to be a daily driver. I been lusting over some Buicks and Pontiacs as of late and wife is about ready to throw me out if I show up with another one without her approval this time. She actually paid for/gave me the last one for a birthday present. I gave her the cash back when I sold it a while back. Here is just one that has its hooks inside of me: Mean and clean or what?!???

Nice car at $8-$10K. Seller is just fishing if thinks it's worth anywhere near $35,000.
Exactly! Maybe $12,000 due to the body n paint work, Years ago I found one I liked / wanted on Ebay and the guy had it listed for "a firm" $25,000. I called him several times as someone else and talked price. I finally showed up with $10,000 cash money and I drove that one home! No way is that one worth $35,000. I am used to a lot of sellers these days jacking prices way way uo there.

Back