ACURA TLX type S 2022

JXW

Anyone own one of these? 2000 models produced for 2021. Acura says it competes with Audi S4 and BMW M340i.

I have to say I saw one this week and it was quite sexy--white in color.

The TLX has attractive exterior styling. Interior though needs some work. I am not a fan of these infotainment displays that seemingly look like they were added to the dash as an afterthought. They literally look like they are "stuck on". The Acura is not alone with this seemingly out of place styling practice. The Genesis G70, Kia Forte GT, and some of the new Audi models seem to also be kin to this. Why can't these OEMs integrate the display as more built in.....asking rhetorically, but I would appreciate anyone's viewpoint on this.

Saw one IRL picking up a bumper for my Type-S, good-looking car. Hopefully, there will be a good used one out there in about 6 years in blue that I can pick up.

I like the lines of the Acura cars generally. Maybe gaudy oversized front badges aside. But I’ve found that their multi element laser lights are very glary.

I do like the color blue they use. Reminds me of the Lemans blue that my BMW is painted.

Anyone own one of these? 2000 models produced for 2021. Acura says it competes with Audi S4 and BMW M340i.

I have to say I saw one this week and it was quite sexy--white in color.
Dunno about the s4, but a 340i would crush it performance wise. I think reliability is what its strong point is.

Good looking car, but it only puts down 290ish wheel horsepower and weighs over 4200 pounds.

Acura needs to bump the horsepower by 50 and get the car on a diet.

Reactions: Ws6
Back