AAP 20% Off

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
1000002727.jpg

Wow dude 😳
I have to go to nearby Delaware to get some tractor parts and AAP is right there. That takes my savings to 26% 😁

I usually don't shop local or auto parts stores myself..mostly online
Zee09 are you trying to win the OCD Penny Pincher Award for 2024 :D :cool::confused::D

Yea $1.60 for a gallon of -20 washer fluid. Walmart wants more than that for blue water (32degree washer fluid)
YMMV, last night at Bloomingdale, IL Walmart.

Clearances

SuperTech -20 and -25 = $2
RainX -30 = $2

RainX Snow Brushes
35" = $6 very sturdy solid brush (Angled)
50" = $9.5 very sturdy, extendable stick and brush could be changed from parallel to perpendicular to the stick (Angled)
60' = $13 very sturdy, extendable stick and brush could be changed from parallel to perpendicular to the stick (Straight)

I bought RainX -30 x 4 because I road trip very often in very cold regions and I need something that can withstand extremely low temps.

YMMV, last night at Bloomingdale, IL Walmart.

Clearances

SuperTech -20 and -25 = $2
RainX -30 = $2

RainX Snow Brushes
35" = $6 very sturdy solid brush (Angled)
50" = $9.5 very sturdy, extendable stick and brush could be changed from parallel to perpendicular to the stick (Angled)
60' = $13 very sturdy, extendable stick and brush could be changed from parallel to perpendicular to the stick (Straight)

I bought RainX -30 x 4 because I road trip very often in very cold regions and I need something that can withstand extremely low temps.

Yea best the walmart near me had was the 0 degree for $1.50. Bought the last 20 jugs they had.

Yea best the walmart near me had was the 0 degree for $1.50. Bought the last 20 jugs they had.
You own a shop? I will never be able to use that much washer fluid, the regions I am from, simply doesn’t have bugs to be constantly using washer fluid

Back