A Way To Stop Auto-Rx Repetitive Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was saying. And I, too, have pointed out in previous posts that the nature of internet forums is to be repetitive. That's just how it works. A few people seem to not understand this. If people bothered to read the archives, they'd see the same questions about arx go all the way back to the beginning of this forum. The only things that've changed over time has been details of the treatment process and the allowance of group III synth. But everyone's got their own particular question they want answered in their own particular way.

Auto-Rx Applications were made clearer and easier to follow.We said in a post last Friday this would be done.

Might want to click on Auto-Rx Discussions(link on Auto-Rx home page) hopefully you will find what you need and contribute your knowledge to others.

Frank- I really like the new layout and color scheme of the Auto-Rx website, just checked it out a couple of days ago...

I'm really eyeing the new "fast-track" (classic vehicle) application for my seldom-driven '77 Chev pickup, it would certainly do it a lot of good.

Frank has posted on this site 2142 times, obviously most of his posts are about Auto-Rx, so when you see Frank respond to a post, just take your mouse up to where it says Frank, click it, and then go to user's posts.

From there you can scroll down and see every post on here about Auto-Rx and you just might find your answer.

I don't mean to have my first post be ugly but I did over 10 searches to find out what auto-rx meant. I didn't know if it was a product or a procedure or some ritual you fluid guys were trying to keep from me. I finally figured out it was a product. I have been on auto forums for as long as the internet has had them and the answer is not always within one search. I regret the days I actually post because I hate it when people get flamed for not being as gifted as I with a search function. [censored], I am sorry. And if you dudes wouldn't mind, put a glossary of acronyms on the front page. I shouldn't have to do 12 searches to figure out that "WM" means Walmart.

EDIT>>>>>>So I guess there is an acronym thread...My apologies.

Last edited:
welcome2.gif

Originally Posted By: Neutron
I don't mean to have my first post be ugly but I did over 10 searches to find out what auto-rx meant. I didn't know if it was a product or a procedure or some ritual you fluid guys were trying to keep from me. I finally figured out it was a product. I have been on auto forums for as long as the internet has had them and the answer is not always within one search. I regret the days I actually post because I hate it when people get flamed for not being as gifted as I with a search function. [censored], I am sorry. And if you dudes wouldn't mind, put a glossary of acronyms on the front page. I shouldn't have to do 12 searches to figure out that "WM" means Walmart.

EDIT>>>>>>So I guess there is an acronym thread...My apologies.

There is also a sticky thread at the top of the oil additives forum about Auto RX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back