9 mm ammo

I don't shop for cheapest ammo. I shop for quality ammo.
I would never use lax or freedom again. When there is no choice, you buy whatever you can. And then, you find out that you should've stuck with one of the more reputable brands.

There are also too many fly-by-night new brands of ammo that should be avoided, especially ones with bot reviews raving how great they are...

I don't also see the prices posted earlier. Sponsored ammo search websites aren't always perfect. SG has brass 9mm for $260/1000 and not $419.

I also don't mind spending a little more on an order to actually get what I ordered, and in a timely manner.... as such, targetsports doesn't get much of my business anymore.

I just purchased Sellier & Bellot 9mm for 12.49 a box that beats $25 at the local gun shop.. it's already been shipped out. I continue shooting every other day, I think I need to get my hands on a . 22 again, I sold my old Ruger MKII Hunter years ago, I would like to get my hands on one of them again..

That's what I call fast shipping!! I ordered it yesterday got here today, hell I would have wasted that much gas driving around, what it cost me in shipping.. LOL
Target sports USA has my business.. 💯

Got it. But as a lawyer, and a risk assessment expert, needless driving is the most dangerous activity most Americans regularly engage in. Car accidents can be very very bad. Just today had a client consult where a client's significant other was T-boned in a accident, fault in dispute, probably hundreds of thousands of dollars in dispute long term given injuries, disability, and property damage. Will take probably years and tens of thousands of dollars to litigate. Who knows ultimately the result, but some careless person cost another hundreds of thousands in damages and pain and suffering.... Factor that....

Against hunting around for an afternoon to save $50 on several cases of ammo...

Do the math.

Look. I've lived an extremely risky life. I'm a 4x war vet. A former active duty paratrooper. I've dealt with explosives. Guns. IED exposure. Potential enemy contact. I've spend 2 years in active war zones where people were dying regularly. I've ridden on the most dangerous roads in the world. At this point in my life, I just simply don't drive anywhere absent significant cause... driving around to hunt for ammo discounts is not even on my radar... Driving in the US is by far the most dangerous stuff folks here do. Don't just do it to save $5.
I was going to guess the opioid/fentanyl addiction and accidentally overdose.

Back