9 mm ammo

I've been out of shooting for a while, because of arthritis and back issues, I decided to go out shooting today, to the local range, tired of sitting around the house, all I had was a box of 9 mils and I shot a few boxes of 45's my question is I've been searching the internet for some 9 mils I guess I'm looking to buy two or 300 rounds I found sportsman's Warehouse they have Winchester white box, then I found Freedom munitions and Lax ammo which I believe that both of them are factory reloads, can anybody tell me anything about the last two, if not can anybody lead me in the right direction?
As always thank you.

Winchester white box, then I found Freedom munitions and Lax ammo
Greetings, I've used all of these without issue, and have these in several calibers.

If on a budget buy in bulk for best savings, sign up for alerts. You can browse ammoseek.com and gunbot.net and look elsewhere for deals. I generally look to what shipping costs factoring that into the total price.

I would however caution to ONLY buy from known retailers with significant positive feedback. Like every area of life, scams and non-existent companies abound. If a deal is too good, it's probably fraud.

Greetings, I've used all of these without issue, and have these in several calibers.

If on a budget buy in bulk for best savings, sign up for alerts. You can browse ammoseek.com and gunbot.net and look elsewhere for deals. I generally look to what shipping costs factoring that into the total price.

I would however caution to ONLY buy from known retailers with significant positive feedback. Like every area of life, scams and non-existent companies abound. If a deal is too good, it's probably fraud.
Most definitely.. thank you appreciate it.

I bought a big box of LAX ammo in .38 Super. The stuff doesn't feed well in my Colt Government. I don't know if their other calibers are better, but I certainly can't recommend LAX.

Last edited:
I've bought from Freedom Munitions in the past but not for several years. They used to sell both factory reloads and new ammo. Without looking I'd expect they probably still sell both. I've bought both from them.

I've shot thousands of rounds of 5.56/.223 and 9mm from Freedom Munitions years ago and never had a problem. They'd have to be a bit cheaper than new loads though for me to buy them nowadays. Right now, you can get 9mm for .16-18cpr new manufacture so reman would have to be like .10-14cpr for me to think about buying it.

I just looked and their reman is .22cpr right now. Lol, yeah no.

FMJ I only use to sight in, in discipline, rapid fire jam test, and practice I use real self defense ammo.

I've shot thousands of rounds of 5.56/.223 and 9mm from Freedom Munitions years ago and never had a problem. They'd have to be a bit cheaper than new loads though for me to buy them nowadays. Right now, you can get 9mm for .16-18cpr new manufacture so reman would have to be like .10-14cpr for me to think about buying it.

I just looked and their reman is .22cpr right now. Lol, yeah no.
havent seen 9mm that cheap yet. seems to float around 23 to 26 cents for new fmj

Target Sports USA has been good.

SGammo has been my long time go-to. New ammo. Good price. Free shipping over $200.

9mm is still a bit pricey compared with many years ago, but it’s not crazy like two years ago.

Don't discount driving around. I found one store that seems to have ammo the cheapest, I think they buy by the pallet, as they have enough store traffic to turn it over. Plus you can always window shop while there. :)

Back