5w/20 availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is up with 5w/20 motor oil? Is it just too new of an oil to be found anywhere? I was surprised that I can not find Havoline 5w/20 at my local Wal-Mart (70 miles away) but the little Alco store here in my small town does stock it. While I am glad I can find it here in town, they usually don't have the best price unless I can catch it on sale.

Around here Havoline 5w20 is found in Autozone, Advance Auto Parts and some locally owned mom 'n' pop parts stores.

Well, I had to drive 40 miles to another state to buy pp 5W20 at a wally world. I live near younstown, ohio and NOBODY stocks it!!!

Just buy the real good stuff from Pablo if you have to drive any kind of distance to get quality 5W-20 motor oils. You'll save in gas $$$ and time. It'll be delivered to your door free of shipping charge as I understand.

Whimsey

I recently switched to Castrol Syntec 5w-20, but my first choice was Penzoil Platinum.

I went to PepBoys, AutoZone, Advance, and 2 Walmarts with no luck in finding PP in the 5w-20 variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back