49er Packer game...

After the blocked punt for the touchdown, Aaron Rogers got the ball back with plenty of time. Packers went 3 and out.
Garappolo took the ball right down the field for the winning score.
Garappolo was the better QB today.

What a game...
Our defense, Deebo and especially special teams!

What a game...
Our defense, Deebo and especially special teams!

Yeah, I said to my Dad this is going to be one for the history books.

SF took it on the road to Green Bay, beat them in a defensive game at home in the snow. That will be talked about for a long time.

Good game 4$ho what will Rogers do now after this crushing defeat?

Maybe the same as other people with hundreds of millions of dollars who have some time on their hands? A month on a mega yacht in the Caribbean? Maybe a game preserve in Kenya?

Yeah, I said to my Dad this is going to be one for the history books.

SF took it on the road to Green Bay, beat them in a defensive game at home in the snow. That will be talked about for a long time.
Beat the Cowboys on the road too.
Stopping Aaron Rogers for the entire 2nd half is quite a feat. 10 points total. Stopped him cold.

He ain’t gonna retire unless he gets a ring. But who knows.

I don't think you'll see him in GB. Big question is does Adams go with! Man, last year it was Tommy Terrific in Lambo and this year the 49er's? The TB loss was a hard one. The 9er's coming into Lambo like last night is CRUSHING!

49'er's on a roll. First Cowboys and then GB. Have to give them the credit due.

I don't think you'll see him in GB. Big question is does Adams go with! Man, last year it was Tommy Terrific in Lambo and this year the 49er's? The TB loss was a hard one. The 9er's coming into Lambo like last night is CRUSHING!

49'er's on a roll. First Cowboys and then GB. Have to give them the credit due.
100%.
Jimmy G is a very likable guy. Always smiling and humble in interviews. Meanwhile, Deebo is one of the most exciting, dominant players today. It's a team that's easy to root for even if I'm a Cowboys fan. Go Bengals!

What a brutal performance by the Packers offense and special teams. Jimmy G somehow wins games but I do not think he’s a good QB. I think the Niners get smoked by the Rams or Bucs, but who knows!

No particular fan of either team. However, because of one personality in the game did have one I wanted to win, spoiler alert, not GB.

Say this, SF 'team' wouldn't let Jimmy G lose the game. SF, a tough and tough minded team right now. Kittle just one example.

The 49ers play smashmouth football.
After the blocked punt for a touchdown to tie the game, GB got the ball with plenty of time.
Aaron Rogers went 3 and out...
Garoppolo took the ball right down the field (thanks Deebo) for the winning score.
On this day, weak armed, mistake prone Garoppolo was the better QB when it counted.

Reactions: JC1
Back