3rd stimulis payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t even gotten the first one yet but I’m supposed too. But I could not get my parents motivated to do their taxes they finally got them turned in last month. They wouldn’t let me file alone by myself I’m filing myself but they also claimed me as a dependent again. I am supposed to get two as of right now I hadn’t heard of a third till now.

You act like deficit spending is a new thing...
But I agree, someone will have to pay one way or another.
The tresaury will contine to print money like they have been doing for the last 50 years.
The U.S. had a balanced budget between 1998 and 2001. We all remember what happened in September of 2001.

The U.S. had a balanced budget between 1998 and 2001. We all remember what happened in September of 2001.
Sort of.

If you look at federal debt, it rose in those years. So if it was balanced, it was more smoke and mirrors than it was actual fiscal restraint.

But it was the closest to being balanced in a generation, that's for sure.

If it was only the stimulus checks to help the people that are really hurting I would have no problem with it at all. But........
But when was the last time you got everything you wanted in a bill?

Sort of.

If you look at federal debt, it rose in those years. So if it was balanced, it was more smoke and mirrors than it was actual fiscal restraint.

But it was the closest to being balanced in a generation, that's for sure.
Agreed. The national debt and deficit spending are at time’s confusing and intertwined.

I haven’t even gotten the first one yet but I’m supposed too. But I could not get my parents motivated to do their taxes they finally got them turned in last month. They wouldn’t let me file alone by myself I’m filing myself but they also claimed me as a dependent again. I am supposed to get two as of right now I hadn’t heard of a third till now.

I don't think you'll get one if you are claimed as a dependent on someone else's taxes. My dependent's didn't but I'm not tax expert nor do I play one on TV either.

Edit: You are probably too young for the "Play one on TV joke". It goes back to an old commercial.

I don't think you'll get one if you are claimed as a dependent on someone else's taxes. My dependent's didn't but I'm not tax expert nor do I play one on TV either.

Edit: You are probably too young for the "Play one on TV joke". It goes back to an old commercial.
Well where I filed on my own too then I’m supposed to get one according to the tax places we talked too.

I went to the IRS site to check mine and my status says no status. I checked to see if my wife and I qualify for one and we do. The last stimulus we received (the 2nd one) was deposited in my account before I even knew we were getting another one, but this one appears to be more like the first stimulus payment, for which we had to wait for a check in the mail. I'm curious how and when others payments have been received, and why my status is listed as no status....
Just think of all the Nu Finish you can buy.

Bribe money. Even convicted criminals in prison are getting a check from what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back