3rd stimulis payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the IRS site to check mine and my status says no status. I checked to see if my wife and I qualify for one and we do. The last stimulus we received (the 2nd one) was deposited in my account before I even knew we were getting another one, but this one appears to be more like the first stimulus payment, for which we had to wait for a check in the mail. I'm curious how and when others payments have been received, and why my status is listed as no status....

No notice yet. I got my first two. One was I think $1200 and the next one was $600. This one is supposed to be $1400. I'm going to get some tree work done around the house so hopefully this will kick the economy in the #$$.

No clue here. I didn't get the first two payments and the site said I either wasn't eligible (I was), or they couldn't determine if I was. Now it says I will get the third stimulus payment via direct deposit on the 17th.
My wife got a letter from the IRS telling her a card was mailed for the second stimulus. Not sure how the letter made it to our mailbox - they completely left off the street name and street address. Of course, no card has showed up.

The wife also got a 1099 for supplemental unemployment income. She's retired and neither applied nor received any unemployment payments. After doing a little checking she found out her "employer" has been out of business for 6 years. Apparently, since it's federal money the state of Nevada doesn't trouble itself with checking the validity of claims. Nobody seems too interested in her fraud reporting also.

My sister also banks with Chase, and got hers today. Our SS#s are very close together in sequence, but mine did not arrive. Curious how they sort them.

The payment was listed as "Pending" for March 17 in our bank account as of a few days ago.

I never got the second one. My tax form has instructions how to account for it, and my rough calculation indicates I may be getting that as a refund. If the $1400 shows up, I'll put most of it toward the balance on the Buick and call it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back