3 Pack of Pennzoil Synthetic Euro L 5W-30 5qt. for $43.29 ($2.89/qt) @ Amz

I got one of my 3 cases yesterday. Inside is 3 jugs. No handles on the box. Another case is supposed to arrive today and the third in Jan for some reason.
My original order was supposed to arrive in January. When I canceled and reordered at the cheaper rate, it showed a February delivery date.

So I recently had my credit card hacked, so I went in yesterday and updated both of my orders to the new credit card. Before they said delivery by Jan 28, now they say "order received" and no delivery date...

Earlier today I saw this thread and clicked the link and ordered a case. It said they will take the order and let me know when available, and won't get charged until shipped. I thought about it when I got home tonight and wanted to order another case, and it is now gone. The triple case is not found at all through the link or elsewhere.

Earlier today I saw this thread and clicked the link and ordered a case. It said they will take the order and let me know when available, and won't get charged until shipped. I thought about it when I got home tonight and wanted to order another case, and it is now gone. The triple case is not found at all through the link or elsewhere.
You were lucky to even see it as available

PENNZOIL Ultra Platinum 5 quart jug is $32.52 at AMAZON . So , $6.50 per quart . The ULTRA 5w-30 6 quart box is $32.98 , thus $5.50 a quart .

Last edited:
Back